Friday, 11 April 2014

Friday Favourite - Polka Dots

Hey Lovelies,

So I guess you all saw this coming.... I am OBSESSED with polka dots right now. I always like to add a pattern into my outfit just to spice it up a little (even if it is just leopard flats). And while I love stripes, I always find that polka dots are a little more cute and girly.


{The Pleated Poppy}
{Late Afternoon}

I just love how they can be dressed up or dressed down, they're appropriate for everything. My favourite pieces at the moment are my polka dot blazer, which I wore for a "casual interview" yesterday, and got compliments on it from the interviewers (who were both guys!!). 

This spotted jumper, which is actually more grey than white, just arrived yesterday + I'll be wearing for the next week straight. Just kidding... Kinda. 

Aaaaaand my final piece is one I'm massively crushing on - this polka dot skater dress. I love polka dots, I love skater dresses cos they flatter my ghetto booty, and I'm loving the higher neckline - I'm a big believer in legs or chest rule. It's absolutely on my wishlist!!


What's your opinion on polka dots?? Love em or hate em??

Laura Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment