Saturday 8 March 2014

OOTD 8/3/14


Hey lovelies, 

My first OOTD!! How exciting!!

Cream & Black Long Sleeve Stripe Top     
New Look     
RRP:   £5.99     
Actually Paid:  £0     used student discount & a gift card from surveys

Light Denim Jacket
Gap Kids (don't judge me!!)
I have no idea how much this cost, but this is a leftover from my childhood that Mummy must have got me, the label says age 10
Guesstimate: £20

Black Pleather Skater Skirt
Matalan
RRP: £10
Actually Paid:  £9     10% off in January Sales

Black Suede Slouch Boots
Signature?? I didn't even know this, I think it's from Brantano
I got these years ago, so I don't know how much they were so Guesstimate: £25

Black & Silver Rope Necklace
Matalan
RRP: £10
Actually Paid: £3.50     Again, January sales

Plain Black Tights
Matalan
RRP: £1
Actually Paid: 90p    More 10% off January Sales!


Total Outfit Cost: £71.99
Actually Paid: £38.40
Saving: 46.7%

Side note: As no money left my hands for the denim jacket, I'm counting it as a gift and it's not included in the actually paid figure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment